Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree in computer or engineering disciplines or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of 3 years post-NYSC experience
· Ability to work with minimum supervision.
· Proficiency in or have used any software programming languages such as Python, JAVA, C#, Php etc.
· Proficiency in service-oriented applications including XML Web service, REST Services, WebApi and WCF
· Ability to build, debug, compile, execute and deploy software programs and applications
· Proficiency in ORM frameworks and libraries such as SQLArchemy, PonyORM, PeeWee, nHibernate, Entity Framework, etc.
· Proficiency in application models and frameworks such as MVC, IoC/dependency injection, Unit of work
· Familiar with popular version control tools such as GIT, SVN, Mercurial and hosted repositories such as Github
· Familiar with windows, web, mobile, console and service applications
· Good communication skills (spoken and written)
· Ability to translate customers’ requirements and analysis to technical design and architecture
· Good interpersonal skill and ability to manage relationships and stakeholders
Role and Responsibilities
Roles and responsibilities of Software developers shall include;
· Write software codes to meet business and customers’ requirements
· Develop programs, applications and software in line with stipulated design and architecture
· Fix bugs and issues in existing software applications
· Write and execute unit tests
· Manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the software development and methodologies
Method of Application:
To apply, please send your Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers, e-mail address via email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications and CVs should be sent not later than 25th November, 2017.
Please note that all applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted